The STEELflow heat pump unvented cylinder is manufactured
from duplex stainless steel, and specifically designed for use
with either air source or ground source heat pumps.
It has a high efficiency corrugated coil heat exchanger, to
heat the full volume of water held within the cylinder. The
coil’s corrugated design provides high heat transfer and flow
rates from the heat pump, with faster recovery times than
plain coils due to the increased surface area.
- High grade duplex stainless steel
- 25 Year guarantee
- Corrugated coil for maximum heat transfer
- Post weld treatment for maximum durability
- Low heat losses
- High density foam insulation
- Pressure loss on heat pump coils less than 0.4 bar